The Russian Pyramid by Golod
Who is Alexander Golod?
Born in 1949, graduated in mathematics and mechanics, general manager of NPO Gibometpribor (Moscow meteorological agency).
What is the Russian pyramid?
These are much more vertical pyramidal constructions compared to the Egyptian ones entirely built in fiberglass, 11, 22 to 44 meters high.
Which was its purpose?
A. Golod and his collaborators created them with the aim of harmonizing cities, people's health, the environment, starting with Moscow and then building 17 in Russia, Ukraine and Europe.
Are there scientific studies that prove its validity?
A. Golod himself involved the Academy of Sciences, the RAMS health authority and the environmental one to verify its benefits over a period of 30 years.
Inner effects of the pyramid:
• the crystals called "matrices" placed under the pyramid become a means of transmitting information and positioned on the sides of highways reduce accidents
• medicines become more effective by losing their side effects as well as poisons
• many processes of chronic diseases slow down and the immune defenses raise
• it decreases the bacterial load and virulence
• the children of a neonatal resuscitation hydrated with a solution "loaded" in the pyramid found an immediate stability of the clinical conditions
• the 6,000 inmates of a prison significantly reduced the episodes of aggression by feeding themselves with meals with salt that had been inside the pyramid
• seeds increase productivity by 20 to 100% more
• water does not freeze at - 38 ° C
Effects of the pyramid in the external environment:
• the range of action of the 22 m high pyramid is 100-150 km; the 44 meters high pyramid reaches 10,500-16,000 km
• a pyramid 11 meters high was built on the roof of the Togliattigrad hospital and patients' hospitalization time was halved, having speeded up the recovery period
• episodes of seismicity have decreased
• the water of Lake Seliger was again clean, bringing with it the repopulation of species of flora and fauna that had disappeared and increasing the immune system of the animals
• a military radar detector highlighted above the pyramid a light column 500 meters wide and 2000 meters high.